Octofin Short Term Insurance is part of the Octofin Group that specializes in the financial markets. Octofin has established a reputation as a solid short term insurance service provider.
In order to enhance and grow its market share, coupled with the changes in consumer demands and short term insurance products, Octofin is committed to building long term relationships with both our employees and valued customers. To this end we are committed to quality training and support programs for our staff. Our employees are all highly qualified and comply with the requirements as set out by the FAIS Act and the Financial Service Board. We are registered at the Financial Service Board, FSP 4932, the Financial Intermediaries Association of South Africa, and also at NAMA (National Association of Managing Agents).
Octofin Short Term Insurance Consultants (Pty) Ltd specializes in the following fields:
- Personal/Domestic insurance.
- Commercial / Industrial insurance.
- Sectional Title insurance
- Home Owners association insurance
- Agricultural Insurance.
This ensures that our valued clients are provided with the best possible service that consistently exceeds their expectations.
MORE DETAILS REGARDING THE VARIOUS FACILITIES:
Providing insurance solutions for the domestic market. The main classes of insurance being:
- Householders Risks – Standard construction as well as Thatch Risks
- House Owners Risks – Standard construction as well as Thatch Risks.
- Insurance for Motor Cars, Caravans, Trailers, Pleasure Craft, Motor Cycles, etc.
Providing insurance solutions for the commercial and industrial industry of South Africa, the main classes of insurance being:
- Fire, Buildings Combined, Office Contents and all the perils associated with these sections.
- Business Interruption classes (Fire-, Machinery Breakdown- and Deterioration of stock )
- Accident classes such as Theft, Accidental Damage, Money, Glass, Goods in Transit, Electronic Equipment, Machinery Breakdown, Personal Accident, etc.
- Liability classes, including defective workmanship, products liability, etc.
- All aspects of motor-, heavy duty- and Vehicle Trade insurances.
- Other specialized types of insurance such as Contractor’s Liability- and Marine cover.
- Agricultural Business.
- Hospitality Business.
Sectional Title Insurance
Providing insurance solutions for both the Sectional Title and Home Owners Association market.
This department of Octofin has at its disposal a highly qualified staff, fully conversant with the Sectional Title Act and well equipped in the administration of the insurance portfolios for Bodies Corporate and Home Owners Associations throughout South Africa, attending regular meetings with trustees and owners. As members of NAMA we have close relations with various managing agents, providing technical support in the area of insurance.
Our success in this market is a result of our fresh approach to insurance matters, rather than the conventional approach.
In addition to the usual residential- and commercial complexes, we also administer the insurance portfolios of retired villages, some with frail care facilities.
Claims Department: Our claims department is well equipped to deal with the various claims by our clients and much has been said about our capabilities. Following our excellent relationship with the insurers, we have been granted some claims handling mandates where we can deal with claims from within our offices.
Underwriters: Through our agencies with all the main line insures, we have access to a wide network of insurance products, both in the personal, commercial/industrial, agricultural and specialized sectional title market. We are therefore, in a position to provide our clients with well informed advice as to the various products available to satisfy the insurance needs of our clients.